The International Conference of the Famvin Homeless Alliance will take place in Rome (Italy) over three days on 26-28 November 2018, with approximately 100 participants from across the world.
The Conference brings together Vincentian experts in homelessness to educate and train other Vincentians working to help homeless people. We hope this will improve the current services we offer our homeless brothers and sisters.
What you will get by attending the conference
- Hear from and meet global experts working in homelessness
- Learn about the work of the Famvin Homeless Alliance and how you can get involved
- Explore homelessness within the context of our shared Vincentian heritage and spirituality
- Meet and network with other Vincentians working with slum dwellers, refugees, internally displaced people and street homeless people
- Hear from people with lived experience
- Learn how to improve your service to homeless people by participating in group workshops led by experts
- Share your own project(s) and work at our Project Fair
- Learn about how to support the 13 Houses campaign – the Famvin Homeless Alliance’s initiative to build new homeless projects across the world.
Apply to attend
The FHA has reserved around a quarter of places at the Conference for an application process.
If you are currently involved in a homelessness project and wish to participate in the Conference and support the work of the Famvin Homeless Alliance, please fill out the application form and send it to email@example.com by 30 June 2018.
There is no fee to attend the Conference, but each participant is expected to cover the cost of his/her travel.