The Famvin Homeless Alliance (FHA) has reached three years working with the poorest of the poor and the homeless. The FHA is looking forward to the next few years, with the objective of fostering collaboration and exchange amongst Vincentian Family branches, and with the final goal of ending homelessness, one house at a time.
- The Light of Pentecost of St Louise: responding to God’s call in serving the poor
- The Cry of Street Children across the World: How the Vincentian Family is Responding
- Protecting Children’s Rights in the Netherlands
- From Venezuela to Colombia: crossing the borders for a better future
- By word of mouth, the 13 Houses Campaign “travels” to new countries