The Ambassador Program is a volunteer network of individuals across the world promoting the FHA in the Vincentian Family and the wider Catholic community. Ambassadors are a crucial voice in advancing the collective Vincentian effort to end homelessness.
To find out more about what Ambassadors will do see this Flyer.
There are 15 Ambassadors from across the world and the Program runs for 2 years, starting in March 2019. The FHA team is on hand to support Ambassadors with their work throughout the Program, and will provide all the tools and information Ambassadors need to be successful.
Ambassadors will be reimbursed for expenses incurred (e.g. travel). This will only be on pre-agreement with the FHA.
- Commit to join the Program for 2 years
- Commit to promote the FHA at least one Vincentian Family event per year (the FHA will help with the logistics)
- Commit to write blog posts and organise one event about homelessness in your community
- Commit to attend a training gathering of Ambassadors in July 2019
- Commit to speak with an FHA team member twice a year on progress as an Ambassador.
You should complete this application form if you want to become an FHA Ambassador. Application close on February 28, 2019.
Ambassadors must be fluent in English or Spanish – this does not need to be your first language. Ambassadors must also have access to a reliable internet connection.
If you have any questions about the Ambassador Program or the application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we may contact your local Vincentian Family about the Ambassador Program, this may include discussion about individual applicants’ suitability.